- Ultra-Drain Guards - Storm Drain Filters
- Ultra-Drain Guard - 9341 - Reusable Model 24 x 24
Ultra-Drain Guard - 9341 - Reusable Model 24 x 24
- Calculated at Checkout
Ultra Drain Guard - Reusable Model
Capture dirt and sediment at construction sites and other “high erosion” areas
Storm drains on or around construction sites are susceptible to large quantities of dirt and sand. In those circumstances, a higher capacity catch basin insert may be the better solution.
While it won't capture hydrocarbons like many of the other Ultra-Drain Guards, the Reusable Model is capable of containing up to five hundred (500) pounds of silt, soil, and dirt. So you can spend less time emptying out your catch basin inserts and more time working that construction.
• Rugged polypropylene construction can be easily rinsed and reused.
• Deep accumulation pocket (36”) can hold up to 500 lbs. of soil, sand, sediment, and dirt.
• Designed for easy removal with a backhoe, forklift, or other equipment.
• Custom sizes available.
• Helps comply with NPDES, 40 CFR 122.26 (1999) and TMDL requirements.
Ultra-Drain Guard 9341 Reusable Model Specifications:
Style: Standard Catch Basin
Dimensions: 24" x 24"
Weight: 2 lb.
Customers Also Viewed