Ultra-Containment Rapid Rise Spill Berm - 12' x 72' x 12"
- Berms : UT-8715
- Spill Berm Size:
- 12' x 72' x 12"
- Berm Containment:
- > 5000 Gallons
- Spill Berm Type:
- Rapid Rise
- Chemical Compatibility Guide:
- Berm Width:
- Berm Length:
- Wall Height:
- Length Range:
- Width Range:
- Containment Capacity:
- 6,462 Gallons
- Watch Video Now
- Features Sheet:
Ultra-Containment Rapid-Rise Berm
•Rapid Rise Spill Berm Sidewalls remain down during normal operations, loading and unloading. Vehicles and equipment can drive in and out with no set-up or take-down required
• In the case of a spill, the foam ring around the top perimeter of the Rapid Rise Spill Containment Berm rises with the level of spilled liquid.
• Provides quick and easy spill containment for drums, IBCs, vehicles, frac tanks and other large containers.
• Helps meet EPA Container Storage Regulation 40 CFR 264.175 and SPCC requirements.
• Custom sizes available.
• Standard material of construction is Copolymer 2000™.
Ultratech Ultra-Containment Rapid Rise Berm Specifications:
Interior Berm Dimensions: 12' x 72' x 12"
Spill Containment Capacity: 6,462 Gallons
Weight: 370 lbs.