Outdoor Secondary Containment Storage Systems Keep The Elements Out While Providing Convenient Access To Drums
• Hinged covers are easliy opened by one person - perfect for satellite waste collection.
• Drums and collection sump remain clean and dry - free of rain water, debris, and other contaminants.
• UV inhibitor in polyethylene resin resists degrading effects of sunlight, adding years to outdoor service life.
• Applications include storage of virgin chemicals, drum dispensing, hazardous waste collection, and storage of spill response materials.
• Meets SPCC, EPA Container Storage Regulation 40 CFR 264.175, and UFC Spill Containment Regulations.
Ultra-Hard Top P2 Specifications:
Dimensions: 57x 30 1/2" x 63 1/2"
Uniformly Dist. Load: 3,000 lbs.
Containment Capacity: 66 Gallons
Weight: 173 lbs.