Spill Containment L-Bracket Berm - 10' x 10' x 12"
- Berms : IPI-LB1010-12-XR
- Spill Berm Size:
- 10' x 10' x 12"
- Berm Containment:
- 501 - 1000 Gallons
- Spill Berm Type:
- L Bracket
- Chemical Compatibility Guide:
- Material Specifications:
- Berm Width:
- Berm Length:
- Wall Height:
- Length Range:
- Width Range:
- Containment Capacity:
- 748 Gallons
- Berm Features:
- Click Here
- Calculated at Checkout
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 4 or above||and get 10% off|
With 25 years in business and over 2500 FIVE STAR 3rd party client reviews, you can confidently Buy @ IPI. Spill berms in stock now.
L-Bracket Spill Containment Berm Features:
• The 10' x 10' x 12" is easy to set up the L-Bracket Berm just unfold berm, lift the walls into place and slip heavy duty brackets into slots on berm.
• The 10' walls are supported by a sturdy "L" frame construction.
• Deploys instantly, easy to store, no straps or trip hazards and quick setup/breakdown time.
• Walls go up and down individually in minutes when brackets are slipped in and out.
• Wall heights can be fabricated from 6" up to 24" high.
• To move it, slip out brackets and then collapse walls (for more secure containment then fully collapsible models that breakdown too easy), then fold it up.
• Optional drains may be added.
• Be secure with our 10-year warranty on seams and workmanship and 10 years pro-rated on cracking, UV and mildew*
• All Sizes available and call or contact us for custom sizes without custom prices!
• IPI Berms are now in use all over the world by military, government and industrial users.
• Reinforced corners
• No exposed screws or screws of any kind
• Overlap Seams
• Superior workmanship and warranty
• Skirt with grommets for stake down
CUSTOM SIZES AVAILABLE & WITHOUT CUSTOM PRICES – CALL FOR DETAILS
Ten year limited warranty includes use of loaner repair kit with heat gun and repair patches. Contact us for details and restrictions.*Warranty does not cover abuse or shipping cost. Call for details 1-800-474-7294. Our most popular berm is lower cost and ideal for stationary equipment, tanks, trucks, generators and applications where user may NOT be driving in and out very often. If user needs to drive out, every 10’ of perimeter takes just 5 or 7 minutes to remove or re-insert support brackets.
This 10' x 10' x 12" Berm weighs under 75 pounds and can ship UPS. *Popular item @ WOW Low Pricing and best efforts are made to keep in stock. Any Size L-Bracket Berms Available Now - Site Services - Rushes with IPI Unsurpassed Service @ 1-800-474-7294 or 1-800-238-4259 After Hours.