Safety Cabinet for Flammables - 44 Gallon - Manual Close
- Cabinets : JP-BM44YP
- Gallon Capacity:
- 44 Gallon
- Door Style:
- Manual Close
- Cabinet Category:
- Flammable Storage
- Flat $200 per item shipping charge within the lower 48 states. This product has a Flat per item fee to the lower US-48 states. Contact us Online via Chat or by phone at 1-800-474-7294. See our terms and conditions at terms and conditions. Limitations and conditions as applicable. Limited Access fees may apply.
Jamco Flammable Storage Cabinet provides safe storage for hazardous liquids. Premium features standard on the Jamco Flammable Cabinet include.
Flammable Cabinet Features:
• All welded double wall 18 gauge construction with 1-1/2” insulating air space.
• 2" leakproof sill to contain leaks
• Lockable flush mounted handle (gripper pad) with 2 keys.
• Doors have 3 point locking system and radius edges.
• Doors are double walled, 14 gauge outside & 18 gauge inside.
• 4" heavy duty welded hinges with brass pins.
• Twin 2” flame arrester vents.
• Adjustable leveling feet.
• Powder coated yellow finish (see options).
• Safety signage in large red letters.
• Galvanized steel shelves adjust on 2-1/2” centers.
• Grounding connector.
• Meets OSHA and NFPA code 30 & UFC 79 standards.
• Manual close doors (open to full 180°).
• Flammable Safety Cabinet max storage - Class I & II - 60 gallons, Class III - 120 gallons
Jamco BM44YP Flammable Safety Cabinet Specifications:
Size (W x D x H): 34" x 18" x 65"
# of Shelves: 3
Weight: 334 lbs.
Door Type: Manual Close
Please note: Image shown may not reflect optional door specifications