Jamco Flammable Safety Cabinet - 120 Gallon - Manual Close
- Cabinets : JP-BM120YP
- Gallon Capacity:
- 120 Gallon
- Door Style:
- Manual Close
- Cabinet Category:
- Flammable Storage
- Flat $500 per item shipping charge within the lower 48 states. This product has a Flat per item fee to the lower US-48 states. Contact us Online via Chat or by phone at 1-800-474-7294. See our terms and conditions at terms and conditions. Limitations and conditions as applicable. Limited Access fees may apply.
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 2 - 3||and get 2% off|
|Buy 4 or above||and get 3% off|
Jamco Flammable Safety Cabinets provide safe storage for hazardous liquids. Premium features standard on the Jamco Flammable Safety Cabinets include:
Flammable Safety Cabinets Features:
• All welded double wall 18 gauge construction with 1-1/2” insulating air space.
• 2" leakproof sill to contain leaks
• Lockable flush mounted handle (gripper pad) with 2 keys.
• Flammable Safety Cabinet Doors have 3 point locking system and radius edges.
• Doors are double walled, 14 gauge outside & 18 gauge inside.
• 4" heavy duty welded hinges with brass pins.
• Twin 2” flame arrester vents.
• Adjustable leveling feet.
• Powder coated yellow finish (see options).
• Safety Cabinet signage in large red letters.
• Galvanized steel shelves adjust on 2-1/2” centers.
• Grounding connector.
• Flammable Safety Cabinets Meet OSHA and NFPA code 30 & UFC 79 standards.
• Manual close doors (open to full 180°).
• Flammable Safety Cabinets max storage - Class I & II - 60 gallons, Class III - 120 gallons
Flammable Storage Cabinet Specifications:
Capacity: 120 Gallons
Dimensions: 59" x 34" x 65"
# of Shelves: 2
Doors: 2 Doors, Manual Close
Weight: 620 lbs.
Please note: Image shown may not reflect optional door specifications