Ultratech Compact Spill Containment Berm - 10' x 20' x 12"
- Berms : UT-8680
- Spill Berm Size:
- 10' x 20' x 12"
- Berm Containment:
- 1001 - 2500 Gallons
- Spill Berm Type:
- Chemical Compatibility Guide:
- Berm Width:
- Berm Length:
- Wall Height:
- Length Range:
- Width Range:
- Containment Capacity:
- 1496 Gallons
Compact Spill Containment Berm
The Compact spill berm design folds into a tight package - minimal space required to store onboard trucks and hazmat response vehicles.
The Ultra-Containment Berm, Compact Model provides heavy-duty and versatile spill containment for tanker trucks, drums, generators, IBCs, frac tanks and other equipment and containers. The sidewalls set up quickly and easily and can be driven over without being damaged.
The compact model berm can help you get into compliance with SPCC and EPA spill containment regulations.
Ultra Containment Compact Berm Features
• Compact, lightweight, portable design - no inflation required.
• Protects heavy equipment from spills during filling, discharging, cleaning and maintenance.
• Smaller sizes provide total containment of drums, tanks, generators, compressors and other equipment prone to leaks and spills.
• Sidewalls lower quickly to allow drive in / drive out.
• Withstands the rigors of industrial and construction applications.
• Custom sizes available.
Ultra-Containment Berm, Compact Model 8680 Specifications:
Dimensions: 10' x 20' x 12"
Material: Copolymer 2000, 28 oz.
Containment Capacity: 1496 Gallons
Weight: 146 lbs.