Ultra Track Pans - Center Pan With Grates - No Cover - Capture Hazardous Spills from Railroad Tanker Cars
Ultra-Track Pans have been designed to provide railroad spill containment at industrial rail sidings and locomotive maintenance facilities. The modular design can be used for spill control for everything from small drips during maintenance to catastrophic spills from tanker cars.
Ultra Track Pan Product Highlights:
• Ultra-Track Pans may be used to collect small spills and leaks OR to capture and channel off significant spills caused by defective equipment or a major overflow.
• Long work life - Estimated to perform 20-30 years.
•Modular design - Center and Side Pans are 53.5" long; railroad spill containment areas can be easily assembled to any length desired
• All-polyethylene construction - Rugged Track Pans withstand harsh chemicals and are designed to function in temperatures ranging from -40°F to +140°F.
• Sealed System - Polyethylene gaskets keep spills from falling between the rails and Pans.
• Below grade piping - All Center and Side Track Pans are molded with pipe fitting locators at their lowest point. Below grade piping can be installed to channel large spills to oil/water separators, holding ponds, etc.
• Unique stormwater feature is designed to eliminate "pooling" of rain that falls on top of the Center Pan Covers; rain is channeled onto the ballast between the tracks, stays out of the Pans.
• Low Maintenance - unlike carbon steel track pans, Ultra-Track Pans will not rust or corrode. Polyethylene resin is treated with a UV inhibitor, resists degrading effects of the sun.
• Low Cost Installation — Lightweight Track Pans can be easily installed without heavy lifting equipment, i.e., forklifts, cranes, backhoes, etc. Minimal tools and labor required.
• Slip Resistant Surfaces - Pans, grates and covers have been designed with safety in mind.
• All top surfaces resist slips when wet or oily.
• Optional Track Pan Covers keep rainwater out of the Pans, providing effective stormwater management.
Ultra Track Pan Center Pan w/Grates Specifications:
Dimensions: 53.5" x 53.5" x 6"
Containment Capacity: 18 Gallons
Quantity: 2 bulkhead fittings, 4 gaskets and 2 grates
Weight: 112 lbs.