Ultra-Containment Stake Wall Spill Berm - 15' x 20' x 12"
- Berms : UT-8231
- Calculated at Checkout
- Spill Berm Size:
- 15' x 20' x 12"
- Berm Containment:
- 1001 - 2500 Gallons
- Spill Berm Type:
- Stake Wall
- Berm Width:
- Berm Length:
- Wall Height:
- Length Range:
- Width Range:
- Containment Capacity:
- 2,244 Gallons
- Watch Stake Wall Video Now
Ultra-Containment Berm Stake Wall Models
The stake wall model containment berms feature a unique design that allows the sidewalls to collapse in either direction and spring back automatically to their upright position. Roll drums over the sidewalls, drive trucks through them, and the sidewalls always return to vertical without assistance.
• Does not rely on inflation, hinged straps, or frames to keep sidewalls up
• No set up required - unfold and the sidewalls automatically spring into their vertical position
• Helps comply with federal and local storm water regulations
• Meets SPCC and EPA Container Storage Regulation 40 CFR 264.175
Ultra-Containment Berm, Stake Wall Model
Dimensions: 15' x 20' x 12"
Containment Capacity: 2,244 Gallons
Weight: 184 lbs.
Compliance: 40 CFR 264.175 and SPCC
PLEASE CALL OUR PRODUCT SPECIALISTS FOR CUSTOM SIZES AND BULK DISCOUNTS! 800-474-7294