Ultra-Containment Stake Wall Spill Berm - 10' x 50' x 12"
- Berms : UT-8223
- Spill Berm Size:
- 10' x 50' x 12"
- Berm Containment:
- 2501 - 5000 Gallons
- Spill Berm Type:
- Stake Wall
- Berm Width:
- Berm Length:
- Wall Height:
- Length Range:
- Width Range:
- Containment Capacity:
- 3,740 Gallons
- Watch Stake Wall Video Now
- Calculated at Checkout
Ultra-Containment Berm Stake Wall Models
The stake wall model containment berms feature a unique design that allows the sidewalls to collapse in either direction and spring back automatically to their upright position. Roll drums over the sidewalls, drive trucks through them, and the sidewalls always return to vertical without assistance.
• Does not rely on inflation, hinged straps, or frames to keep sidewalls up
• No set up required - unfold and the sidewalls automatically spring into their vertical position
• Helps comply with federal and local storm water regulations
• Meets SPCC and EPA Container Storage Regulation 40 CFR 264.175
Ultra-Containment Berm, Stake Wall Model
Dimensions: 10' x 50' x 12"
Containment Capacity: 3,740 Gallons
Weight: 325 lbs.
Compliance: 40 CFR 264.175 and SPCC
PLEASE CALL OUR PRODUCT SPECIALISTS FOR CUSTOM SIZES AND BULK DISCOUNTS! 800-474-7294
IPI has been providing spill berms for 2 plus decades and has a reputation for excellence, proven by our 4.8 satisfaction rating from over 3500 reviews! To top it off, we recently won the esteemed honor of 2022 Ultratech Distributor of the Year - recognition that highlights IPI's commitment to providing quality products and outstanding service.