Ultra Clear Drain Seals - Square
Transparent drain protection allows responders to see spills are being stopped A spill response drain cover is one of the easiest and most effective ways to stop a spill. But how can a responder know for sure that it's working? Cracks in concrete and dents in grating can offer a "path of least resistance" to spilled liquids.
An opaque spill response drain cover will not allow a visual inspection of whether or not spilled liquids are finding ways around the protection. The Ultra-Drain Seal, Clear Model changes that.
• The clear material provides an unobstructed view of covered drains - enables responders to make sure a complete seal is made.
• No more guesswork about Drain Seal effectiveness - quickly see if spills are entering the drain through cracks in the surface, imperfections in the grating, or other irregularities that can break the seal.
• Reinforcing mesh is sandwiched between layers of polyurethane — increases durability and resistance to tearing.
• Unique, urethane construction allows the pad to deform and seal off most drains — temporarily seals to any smooth surface.
• Helps comply with SPCC and NPDES
***NOTE: Not intended for long-term outdoor use (more than two (2) hours), as UV exposure and/or heat for extended periods can degrade the product. For applications where extended use may be required, the Ultra-Drain Seal Plus should be considered.
Due to the nature of softer urethane, the physical properties of these products may change with exposure to certain environmental conditions like temperature, humidity, and UV radiation. Regular inspection of the stored product should be done to ensure it is in a usable state.
Ultra Drain Seal 2205 Specifications:
Dimensions: 54" x 54" x 3/8"
Weight: 41 lbs.