One Step Fuel Spill Containment Berm - 10' x 10' x 24"
- Berms : IPI-OSB-1010-24
- Spill Berm Size:
- 10' x 10' x 24"
- Berm Containment:
- 1001 - 2500 Gallons
- Spill Berm Type:
- One Step
- Chemical Compatibility Guide:
- Fabric Specifications:
- Berm Width:
- Berm Length:
- Wall Height:
- Length Range:
- Width Range:
- Containment Capacity:
- 1,568 Gallons
- Flat $125 per item shipping charge within the lower 48 states. This product has a Flat per item fee to the lower US-48 states. Contact us Online via Chat or by phone at 1-800-474-7294. See our terms and conditions at terms and conditions. Limitations and conditions as applicable.
One Step Spill Containment Berm Features:
• To set up the One Step Spill Berm just unfold this no loose parts berm and lift the walls into place.
• Walls are supported by a sturdy "A" frame construction.
• Deploys instantly, easy to store, no straps or trip hazards and quick setup/breakdown time.
• Walls go up and down individually in SECONDS.
• One Step Spill Berm wall heights can be fabricated from 6" up to 24" high.
• To move it, simply, collapse walls and fold it up.
• Optional drains may be added.
• Be secure with our 10-year warranty on seams and workmanship and 10 years pro-rated on cracking, UV and mildew*
• All Sizes available and call or contact us for custom sizes without custom prices!
• IPI Berms are now in use all over the world by military, government and industrial users.
• No exposed screws or screws of any kind
• Overlap Seams
• Lip of berm comes with grommets for stake down
• Perfect for fuel truck secondary and spill containment
No loose parts and quick set up make this portable spill containment berm an excellent choice for a wide variety of applications. Shop Online below or Call for expert service. Many Sizes, Fabrics, and Color Choices are Available.
Ten year limited warranty includes use of loaner repair kit with heat gun and repair patches. Contact us for details and restrictions.*Warranty exclusive of freight and abuse and covers seams and workmanship. Includes use of a loaner repair kit sent within the 48 continental United States.