Morse 55 Gallon Drum Tumbler
Morse Drum Tumblers hold a closed drum on an angle, and rotate it "corner-over-corner" to vigorously mix contents. Incorporate valuable ingredients, homogenize stratified layers and eliminate sediment in the bottom of drum. Mixing contents of a sealed drum saves time, labor and money.
• Eliminate hazards of worker exposure
• Reduce cleanup and risk of contamination
Load an upright drum with your crane and a Morse below-hook drum lifter. Secure drum in holder with two top clamps and a web strap and ratchet around the drum.
Tumble a plastic, steel or fiber drum at 14 RPM
Add Morse Control Package for 2 to 20 RPM Variable Speed
Morse AC Control Package is sold separately.
Model 309-3 is powered by a 1 HP 3-phase 230/460V 60Hz inverter duty electric (NON-Explosion Proof) TEFC motor
IMPORTANT: OSHA Requires enclosure with interlock to automatically turn off machine if enclosure is opened.
Enclosure and Interlock Kit is sold separately. Part# MM-GEK-309-3
• Mix products inside a closed drum
• 29" to 37" (74 to 94 cm) tall
• 18" to 23.5" (46 to 60 cm) in diameter
• Typical 30 to 55 gallon (114 to 210 liter) size drum
• 800 Lb. (363 kg) Full drum
• 400 Lb. (181 kg) Half-full drum
• Half-full capacity is an indication of the capacity for tilting an unbalanced, bottom-heavy drum. A partially full drum with an unbalanced and shifting load is harder to tilt than a full drum.
Morse Drum Tumbler 309-3 Specifications:
Full Capacity: 800 lbs.
Half-Full Capacity: 400 lbs.
Weight: 638 lbs.
Style: Invertor Duty
Voltage/Amp Draw: 230v/2.8
Voltage/Amp Draw: 460v/1.4