Justrite Make-A-Berm Corner Set 4 inch High 2 per Box
Make-A-Berm™ allows for spill containment to be installed around difficult to move equipment, spill-prone areas, or areas where a standard-shaped berm wont’ work. Corner pieces are key to providing a full spill containment. The corner pieces are easily attached to the berm pieces with the use of vinyl cement. Non-absorbent modified Yellow PVC coated fabric provides a highly resistant barrier to contain oils, gasoline, acids and other liquids.
• Corner pieces can be combined with straight pieces to create a complete containment solution.
• Contains spills and leaks around unique equipment situations.
• Semi- permanent, can easily be installed and removed.
• Durable bright yellow color for visibility.
• 1.5" and 2" are ideal for small to medium capacity containment needs.
• Flexible foam that bounces back allows for foot traffic and light wheeled traffic.
• Helps to comply with EPA for containment and spill prevention (SPCC) regulations.
Justrite Make A Berm Corner Set 28477 Specifications:
Material Specifications: PVC Coated Fabric
EPA Compliance: Helps Comply with EPA for Containment and Spill Prevention (SPCC)
SPCC Compliance: 40 CFR 112.7(c)
Exterior Dimensions: 4"H x 7"W x 12"L
Berm Shape: Triangular
Foam Material: Open Cell Urethane
Temp Range of the Material: -40°F - 180°F
Vehicle Traffic: Small Wheeled Carts, Hand Carts