L-Bracket Lite Spill Containment Berm - 12' x 16' x 12"
- Berms : IPI-LBL-1216-12-VCP
- Spill Berm Size:
- 12' x 16' x 12"
- Berm Containment:
- 1001 - 2500 Gallons
- Spill Berm Type:
- L Bracket Lite
- Chemical Compatibility Guide:
- Material Specifications:
- Berm Width:
- Berm Length:
- Wall Height:
- Length Range:
- Width Range:
- Containment Capacity:
- 1,436 Gallons
L-Bracket Lite Spill Containment Berm Features:
• To set up the L-Bracket Lite Berm just unfold berm, lift the walls into place and slip heavy duty brackets into slots on berm.
• The main differences between this Lite Berm version and the Standard L-Bracket is the smaller size selection, lesser warranty, lower price and shorter expected life. Lite berms are made with VCP fabric instead of the XR-5.
• Walls are supported by a sturdy "L" frame construction.
• Deploys instantly, easy to store, no straps or trip hazards and quick setup/breakdown time.
• Walls go up and down individually in minutes when brackets are slipped in and out.
• L-Bracket Berm wall heights can be fabricated from 6" up to 24" high.
• To move it, slip out brackets, collapse walls and fold it up.
• 1-year warranty on seams and workmanship.
• Sizes available: 4' x 4', 4' x 6', 6' x 8', 8' x 8', 8' x 10', 10' x 10', 12' x 12', 12' x 16', call or contact us for custom sizes without custom prices!
• IPI Berms are now in use all over the world by military, government and industrial users.
• Reinforced corners
• No exposed screws or screws of any kind.
• Superior workmanship and warranty.
• Tabs with grommets for stake down.
• Contact us for other sizes and bulk discounts.
One year limited warranty includes use of loaner repair kit with heat gun and repair patches. Contact us for details and restrictions.*Warranty does not cover abuse or shipping cost. Call for details 1-800-474-7294. If user needs to drive out, every 10’ of perimeter takes just 2 or 3 minutes to remove or re-insert support brackets.
Click Here for all other Portable Spill Berm Models