Justrite 6 Drum Storage Building 4 Hour Fire Rated - 913060
- Storage Buildings : JR-913060
- Calculated at Checkout
- (6) 55 Gallon Drum
- Door Style:
- Manual Close
- Cabinet Type:
- Drum Storage
Justrite 4 Hour Fire Rated Outdoor Safety Locker - 6 Drum
Justrite's 913060 4 Hour Fire Rated Outdoor Safety Locker is manufactured with fire rated and weatherproof construction, each 4 hour locker has an FM approved fire rated wall and roof design and meets EPA 40 CFR, NFPA 30 and NFPA 1 regulations. Multiple layers of fire resistant gypsum wall board are encased between exterior heavy gauge steel and interior galvannealed sheet steel for maximum durability. A leakproof, all welded sump provides compliant secondary containment of hazardous liquids. Galvanized steel grate flooring removes easily for cleaning.
Gravity air flow vents include UL Listed fire dampers and fusible links for maximum safety. Hydraulic door mechanism ensures door will automatically close. Forty two inch wide door comes with UL Listed keyed lockset for security. Additional safety features include static grounding connections, anchoring plates, and NFPA 704 diamond decal.
Designed to be placed near existing structures and/or property set backs, 4 hour fire rated lockers provide a safe yet convenient storage solution. This improved proximity advantage over non combustible lockers allows for more efficient use, distribution and storage of your flammables and combustible. NOTE: Please check with your local authority having jurisdiction for set back requirements and the correct wall/roof rating needed for your application.
Justrite 4 Hour Fire Rated Lockers standard features include:
• 4 hour fire rated construction - backed by a 15 year structural warranty
• 3 hour fire rated door - third party tested and labeled
• Gravity air flow vents - UL Listed fire dampers with fusible links
• Secondary containment - leakproof all welded sump
• Removable, galvanized steel grate flooring
• 42 inch wide door with UL Listed, keyed lockset for security
• Door closer - ensures doors close automatically
• NFPA 704 diamond decal provides "Right to Know" information
• Multiple static grounding connections
• Anchoring plates for maximum hold down protection
• Chemical and UV resistant coating, inside and out
• Forklift channels for easy relocation
• Meets EPA, NFPA 30 and NFPA 1 requirements
• FM approved - including third party tested, fire rated wall and roof design
Customize the locker to meet specific applications with a variety of optional features and accessories, including loading ramp, shelving, grounding kit, fire protection, heating/cooling, insulation, and lighting packages.
Justrite 913060 4 Hour Fire Rated Outdoor Locker Specifications:
Capacity: (6) 55 Gallon Drums
Sump Capacity: 105 Gallons
Load Capacity: 6,000 lbs.
Exterior Dimensions: 95" W x 66" D x 97" H
Note: Exterior dimensions include anchoring plates and door hardware
Interior Dimensions: 74.5" W x 50.5" D x 81" H
Number of Doors: 1
Door Dimensions: 42" W x 80" H
Door Hinge: Left
Compliance: EPA, NFPA 30, NFPA 1
Weight: 4,330 lbs.
Please note: Image shown may not reflect optional door specifications