Hazmat Fine Fiber Bonded Sorbent Pads
Fine Fiber HazMat bonded pads and rolls are our strongest absorbents and are perforated providing an economical plus by allowing you to take precisely the right amount of material to do the job. These pads and rolls are constructed of two layers of fine fiber polypropylene and are ultrasonically bonded around a high-loft meltblown core.
• Ideal for wiping up chemical spills
• Can be used as a HazMat rag
• These pads and rolls will absorb all liquids from water based fluids to aggressive acids
• Bonded for tensile strength
• Absorbs up to 25 times their weight in liquids
• HazMaat Green color stands out as a potentially harmful liquid that spilled
• Quick and easy to apply
UEP100-FF HazMat Fine Fiber Sorbent Pad Specifications:
Description: Medium Weight
Dimensions: 15" x 17"
Absorbency: 20 Gallons
Per Skid: 42