Ultratech P4 Flexible 4 Drum Spill Pallet With No Drain
Lowest cost spill containment pallet also provides flexibility for storage and shipping
The challenge with traditional spill containment is that it's big and bulky. It has to be in order to have the containment capacity for a 55-gallon drum. At least it does if you want to meet the EPA regulations.
But big and bulky doesn't bode well when it comes to shipping and storage. That's why we came up with a flexible version of our very popular Ultra-Spill Pallets. By replacing the rigid, polyethylene sump used in our standard Spill Pallets with a rugged PVC fabric, we can drastically reduce the unassembled size of the unit, making it much easier (and less expensive) to store, transport and ship.
But that's really where the changes end. Once the Ultra-Spill Pallet Flexible Models have been assembled, they function the same way as the standard, hard-walled versions. Simply place your 55-gallon drums on top of the grating, and if there should be a leak, it will be captured in the PVC sump.
• Save an average of 60% on shipping!
• The Ultra-Spill Pallet Flexible Models provide effective spill containment for 55-gallon drums just as spill pallets have done for years past. But now there's the added ability to break down the unit into a much smaller and compact package for more economical shipping and space-saving storage.
• Economical spill containment for 55-gallon drums. Two and four drum configurations available.
• The outer yellow sump is constructed of heavy-duty, 18 oz. PVC material - folds/rolls down easily for convenient storage.
• The grating is supported by a ribbed, polyethylene, horizontal deck/platform with interconnecting load-bearing walls.
• Custom sizes and colors available.
• Meets SPCC and EPA Container Storage Regulation 40 CFR 264.175 Spill Containment Regulations.
Ultra Spill Pallet P4 Flexible Model 1341 Specifications:
Dimensions: 48" x 48" x 7"
Uniformly Distributed Load: 2,400 lbs
Containment Capacity: 66 Gallons
Weight: 49 lbs