UltraTech Spill Pallet P3 Plus - 9627 - 3 Drum With Drain
- Spill Pallets : UT-9627
- Pallet Type:
- P3 Plus Spill Pallet
- Spill Pallet Size:
- 3 Drum
- Containment Capacity:
- 66 Gallons
Ultra-Spill Pallet P3 Plus 3 Drum Spill Pallet With Drain
Combine high strength and low-profile features while meeting EPA container storage regulations
Many spill pallets are quite tall, which is very helpful in reaching the necessary containment capacities to meet the EPA spill containment regulations. But not so helpful when you're trying to load a full drum onto it or pouring into a drum that's at a dangerous eye level.
That's PART of the "Plus" in the "Spill Pallet Plus" line. The lower profile (8 3/4" for all pallets except for P1) makes handling and pouring much easier and safer.
The other advantage is the weight capacity. The Spill Pallet Plus line is capable of handling more weight than the other pallets in our lineup.
Available in 1, 2, 3 and 4-drum models, all of the pallets are designed to contain any spills, drips or leaks from 55-gallon drums (or other smaller drums/containers) and meet EPA and SPCC requirements.
• Low 8 3/4" profile positions drum funnels below eye level - significantly reduces the potential for hazardous fluids to splash into the eyes or face.
• Nearly 50% lower than standard spill pallets, drum handling is safer and less cumbersome.
• Removable grates feature a non-slip surface.
• Superior weight capacity of the 4-drum model also allows use with IBCs.
• Meets SPCC and EPA Container Storage Regulation 40 CFR 264.175 Spill Containment Regulations.
• Protected by the industry’s strongest warranty - Five (5) years against any material or workmanship defects.
Ultra-Spill Pallet P3 9627 Specifications:
Dimensions: 83" x 34 1/2" x 8 3/4"
Uniformly Distributed Load: 4,500 lbs.
Containment Capacity: 66 Gallons
Weight: 90 lbs.