Ultra-Spill Pallet Nestable - 1230 - 4 Drum No Drain
- Spill Pallets : UT-1230
- Calculated at Checkout
- Pallet Type:
- Nestable Spill Pallet
- Spill Pallet Size:
- 4 Drum
- Containment Capacity:
- 66 Gallons
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 3 or above||and get 2% off|
Ultra-Spill Pallet 4 Drum Nestable No Drain
Low-profile, nestable spill pallet reduces shipping costs and storage space
Spill pallets are big and bulky. They need to be so they can capture enough of a spill to meet the EPA and SPCC regulations. But that bulk gets very costly when multiple pallets are shipped or stored.
The innovative design of the Nestable Spill Pallet allows sumps to be perfectly nested to maximize valuable shipping and storage space. This can be a crucial advantage when shipping large quantities of spill pallets, especially overseas.
For example, we can ship eight-eight (88) of our standard 4-Drum Spill Pallets in a 53' truck. In that same sized container, we can ship three hundred and eighty-four (384) Nestable Spill Pallets! Of course, that translates to smaller shipments too, but the freight savings are obvious.
• Large sixty-six (66) gallon sump captures leaks and spills from steel or poly drums (4 drum capacity).
• Nestable design allows multiple spill pallets to be shipped (or stored) in a minimal amount of space.
• 100% polyethylene construction compatible with a broad range of chemicals, including acids and corrosives.
• Low-profile (10” height) makes drum handling safer and easier.
• 2-way forkliftable provides easy positioning and relocation.
• Meets SPCC and EPA Container Storage Regulation 40 CFR 264.175 Spill Containment Regulations.
Protected by the industry’s strongest warranty - Five (5) years against any material or workmanship defects.
Nestable Spill Pallet 1230 Specifications:
Dimensions: 51" x 51" x 10"
Uniformly Distributed Load: 6,000 lbs.
Containment Capacity: 66 Gallons
Weight: 80 lbs.