Ultra-Containment Foam Wall Berm; 10' x 40' x 4"; Copolymer 2000
- Berms : UT-8575
- Spill Berm Size:
- 10' x 40' x 4"
- Berm Containment:
- 301 - 500 Gallons
- Spill Berm Type:
- Foam Wall
- Length Range:
- Width Range:
- Wall Height:
- Containment Capacity:
- 997 Gallons
- Watch Foam Wall Video Now
- This product has a $175.00 flat delivery charge per item. This product has a Flat per item fee to the lower US-48 states. Contact us Online via Chat or by phone at 1-800-474-7294. See our terms and conditions at terms and conditions. Limitations and conditions as applicable.
Ultratech Foam Wall Berm
Low profile design is perfect for equipment maintenance and portable drum containment
The Ultra-Containment Berm, Foam Wall Model provides containment for smaller spills, leaks, and drips. The 4”H sidewalls may mean a lesser capacity than its 12”H counterparts but it also means versatility and convenience.
The Foam Wall Model has true drive-in and drive-out capability and requires no setup other than the initial deployment.
• Capture nuisance leaks and spills from vehicles, oily equipment, tanks, and drums.
• Soft foam sidewall easily compresses for convenient loading and off-loading.
• Choose from several standard sizes to meet your spill containment needs - custom sizes also available.
• Low, 4-inch sidewall contains spills - keeps plant floors and soil free from contamination. (2" wall height available)
• No set-up required - simply unfold for quick deployment. Folded units require minimal storage space.
• Available in Copolymer-2000 or PVC (24 mil) - withstands the rigors of industrial and construction applications.
• Built-in handles help with transport and placement.
• Meets SPCC and EPA Container Storage Regulation 40 CFR 264.175 Spill Containment Regulations.
Ultra Containment Foam Wall Berm 8575 Specifications:
Dimensions: 10' x 40' x 4"
Containment Capacity: 997 Gallons
Weight: 177 lbs.
Click Here for other Ultratech Products
Like to see options to the 8575 Foam Wall Berm: Click Here for other Spill Containment Berms