Ultra-Containment Foam Wall Berm; 10' x 40' x 4"; Copolymer 2000
- Calculated at Checkout
- Spill Berm Size:
- 10' x 40' x 4"
- Berm Containment:
- 301 - 500 Gallons
- Spill Berm Type:
- Foam Wall
- Length Range:
- Width Range:
- Wall Height:
- Containment Capacity:
- 997 Gallons
- Watch Foam Wall Video Now
Ultratech Foam Wall Berm
Low profile design is perfect for equipment maintenance and portable drum containment
The Ultra-Containment Berm, Foam Wall Model provides containment for smaller spills, leaks, and drips. The 4”H sidewalls may mean a lesser capacity than its 12”H counterparts but it also means versatility and convenience.
The Foam Wall Model has true drive-in and drive-out capability and requires no setup other than the initial deployment.
• Capture nuisance leaks and spills from vehicles, oily equipment, tanks, and drums.
• Soft foam sidewall easily compresses for convenient loading and off-loading.
• Choose from several standard sizes to meet your spill containment needs - custom sizes also available.
• Low, 4-inch sidewall contains spills - keeps plant floors and soil free from contamination. (2" wall height available)
• No set-up required - simply unfold for quick deployment. Folded units require minimal storage space.
• Available in Copolymer-2000 or PVC (24 mil) - withstands the rigors of industrial and construction applications.
• Built-in handles help with transport and placement.
• Meets SPCC and EPA Container Storage Regulation 40 CFR 264.175 Spill Containment Regulations.
Ultra Containment Foam Wall Berm 8575 Specifications:
Dimensions: 10' x 40' x 4"
Containment Capacity: 997 Gallons
Weight: 177 lbs.