Ultra-Containment Economy Berm - 12' x 20' x 12"
- Calculated at Checkout
- Spill Berm Size:
- 12' x 20' x 12"
- Berm Containment:
- 1001 - 2500 Gallons
- Spill Berm Type:
- Economy L Bracket
- Length Range:
- Width Range:
- Containment Capacity:
- 1,795 Gallons
- Watch Video Now
- Wall Height:
Economy L-Bracket Spill Containment Berm
Ultra-Containment Economy Berms feature an economical design that offers cost savings and secure spill containment.
• L-shaped aluminum brackets provide sturdy sidewall support
• Easy assembly — Brackets are quickly and easily inserted into sleeves spaced around perimeter of Containment Berm
• No frames, components or excess material outside of sidewalls — excellent for use as spill containment area inside of storage sheds and other buildings or structures where floor space is a premium.
• Economical spill containment for frac tanks and other large containers.
• Meets SPCC and EPA Container Storage Regulations 40 CFR 264.175
• Custom sizes available.
Ultra-Containment Berm, Economy Model
Dimensions: 12' x 20' x 12"
Containment Capacity: 1,795 Gallons
Weight: 102 lbs.
Compliance: 40 CFR 264.175 and SPCC