Securall Tornado Safe Room 6'W x 4'D, 1-4 People, Gray - TR6
Tornado Safe Rooms
Purchase piece of mind for you and your family with Securall Storm Shelters. Designed to be placed outdoors, inside of your garage, or basement and anchored to a concrete slab. These units are designed with space and life saving aspects in-mind. Keeping the depth at a meager 4 feet, yet still allowing room for you and your family. If you decide to sell your house in the future it may also add additional value to your property and add a unique selling feature.
These units are constructed of 12 gauge, formed steel wall sections which are welded together for ultimate strength. The roof is constructed in the same fashion and is also welded to the rest of the structure. High-capacity bolt down anchors provide for proper anchoring to your concrete surface.
A heavy-duty 36"W FEMA 320 door allows for easy access while also providing sturdy resistance to high winds and debris impacts. 3 deadbolts and a strong, lockable lever style handle, all keyed alike, secure this door.
• Heavy-Duty Bolt Down Cement Anchors Secure the Unit in Place
• 2 Vents (High and Low) with Welded Vent Covers for Fresh Air Flow and to Reduce the Build Up of Air Pressure
• 36"W Heavy Duty Steel Door with Standard Lever Handle (Grade 2) and 3 Dead Bolts (Grade 1)(All Keyed Alike)
• Built to FEMA 320
• Finished in Grey Polyurethane Enamel.
• Texas Tech Tested and Approved Wall Design for Both FEMA 320 & ICC-500 (2008) Standards.
Tornado Safe Room TR6 Specifications:
Dimensions: 7'3"H x 6'W x 4'D
Weight: 1,113 lbs.
Capacity: 1-4 People
Bolt Down Locations: 30
Door: FEMA 320 StormSafe Door
NOTE- Images may be shown with optional accessories **Buildings may require State Approval. Please check with your local authorities (ie: Fire Marshall) to determine if State Approval and/or State Seal are required.
Additional lead times and charges may apply.**