Ultra 550 Containment Sump With 3/4" Drain Ultratech 2820 Sump. Excellent for 500 fuel gallon tank spill containment.
Rigid secondary containment for fuel tanks
Once upon a time... long, long ago (ok, maybe not that long ago)... spill containment for fuel tanks often went ignored or was a hole in the ground lined with plastic sheeting. But operators have become wiser and/or more environmentally conscious and enforcement has been stepped up.
But when you consider the options, the Ultra 550 Gallon Fuel Containment Sump really does seem like a "no-brainer". Yes, it costs more than a sheet of plastic and some man hours, but if there's a spill onsite, it's going to outperform that "homemade" containment every time. It will the 500 gallon fuel spill containment you can rely on. Not only that but when you need to move to another area of the site or to another site completely, the Ultratech 2820 Containment Sump is a completely portable solution.
2820 Key Features:
• Spill solution - Eliminate costly spills while storing fuels, oils, and other hazardous liquids.
• Rugged, all-polyethylene construction will not rust or corrode.
• Use with optional Ultra-Self Bailer for outdoor oil or fuel spill containment - Self Bailer allows clean stormwater to passively drain from sump while capturing hydrocarbons. (Note: To use the Ultra-Self Bailer, Ultra-Containment Sumps WITH DRAIN. Must be specified when ordering.)
• Pullover Cover option keeps rainwater out, yet allows easy access for pumping waste collection.
• Meets SPCC and EPA Container Storage Regulation 40 CFR 264.175.
• Ultratech 2820 Helps meet Stormwater Management Regulations - NPDES, 40 CFR 122.26 (1999).
Protected by the industry’s strongest warranty - Five (5) years against any material or workmanship defects.
Ultratech Containment Sump 2820 Specifications:
Top Outside Dimensions: 90" x 61 x 32-3/4"
Inside Bottom Dimensions: 75" x 47-3/4"
Containment Capacity: 605 Gallons
Weight: 108 lbs.
Options: Ultra-Self Bailer Part# 9935, Replacement Filters (2-Pack) Part# 9936