Ultra-1000 Containment Sump with 3/4" drain
Ultra 1000 Containment Sump With 3/4" Drain
Rigid secondary containment for fuel tanks
Once upon a time... long, long ago (ok, maybe not that long ago)... spill containment for fuel tanks often went ignored or was a hole in the ground lined with plastic sheeting. But operators have become wiser and/or more environmentally conscious and enforcement has been stepped up.
But when you consider the options, the Ultra-Containment Sump really does seem like a "no-brainer". Yes, it costs more than a sheet of plastic and some man hours, but if there's a spill onsite, it's going to outperform that "homemade" containment every time. Not only that but when you need to move to another area of the site or to another site completely, the Containment Sump is a completely portable solution.
• Spill solution - Eliminate costly spills while storing fuels, oils, and other hazardous liquids.
• Rugged, all-polyethylene construction will not rust or corrode.
• Use with optional Ultra-Self Bailer for outdoor spill containment - Self Bailer allows clean stormwater to passively drain from sump while capturing hydrocarbons. (Note: To use the Ultra-Self Bailer, Ultra-Containment Sumps WITH DRAIN. Must be specified when ordering.)
• Meets SPCC and EPA Container Storage Regulation 40 CFR 264.175.
• Helps meet Stormwater Management Regulations - NPDES, 40 CFR 122.26 (1999).
Protected by the industry’s strongest warranty - Five (5) years against any material or workmanship defects.
Ultratech Containment Sump 2831 Specifications:
Top Outside Dimensions: 149" x 64 x 33"
Inside Bottom Dimensions: 138" x 52"
Containment Capacity: 1,100 Gallons
Weight: 244 lbs.
Options: Ultra-Self Bailer Part# 9935, Replacement Filters (2-Pack) Part# 9936