Ultratech ADA Pad, Surface Mount, Retrofit, 0752, 2'X5', Yellow
- Safety : UT-0752
- Calculated at Checkout
Ultra ADA Pads
Detectable warning system aids the visually impaired
Ultra-ADA Pads are designed for the visually impaired to feel the raised, truncated domes with their feet. This, in combination with a tapping cane, can alert them to an upcoming intersection or other potential hazards.
• Available in four (4) sizes: 2’ x 2’, 2’ x 3’, 2’ x 4’ and 2’ x 5’.
• Safety yellow color assists people with severe visual impairment. Black, brick red and safety red also available.
• Flexible construction forms to fit dips, slopes, and inclines in sidewalks and walkways.
• Installs quickly and easily using adhesive and anchors (included).
• Better slip resistance than composites.
• Better impact resistance than composites.
Complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA): Provide tactile warning surfaces which comply with the detectable warnings on walking surfaces section of the Americans with Disabilities Act
28 CFR Part 36 (Section 4.29) ADA Standards for Accessible Design
Ultratech ADA Pad 0752 Specifications:
Size: 2' x 5'
Weight: 19 lbs.
Excellent; easy to install