Oil Only Fine Fiber Bonded Sorbent Rolls
Fine fiber bonded pads and rolls are our strongest absorbents and are perforated providing an economical plus by allowing you to take precisely the right amount of material to do the job. These pads and rolls are constructed of two layers of fine fiber polypropylene and are ultrasonically bonded around a high-loft meltblown core.
• Blue color for both marine and industrial disguise of hydrocarbon
• Dimpled for faster adsorption
• Ideal for heavy spills
• Low linting and maximum durability
• Perforation means extended use before disposal
• Control oversprays and spills with excellent absorbency
• Keep floors clean, dry, and safe
• Pads & rolls have ultrasonic weld points to keep them fully Intact
• Product sold by net weight
BBER150-FF Oil Only Fine Fiber Bonded Sorbent Roll Specifications:
Description: Medium Weight
Dimensions: 30" x 150'
Absorbency: 42 Gallons
Per Skid: 18