Drum Lifter - Morse 90-SS Stainless Steel Verti-Karrier - 55-Gallon - Morse Verti-Karrier Drum Lifters
The Verti-Karrier Drum Lifter hoist attachments is used to grab and lift your 55-gallon steel drum by gripping under the top rim. Then move and place your drum almost anywhere.
Load a drum to and from remote or hard to reach areas
• Attach the Verti-Karrier drum grab to your hoist or crane
• Move drum picker and lower onto the top of drum
• As the drum grab is elevated it grips drum automatically under the top rim
• When the drum is lowered to the ground, the drum grab carriage drops down and automatically locks in the open position, releasing the load
• The Verti-Karrier drum grab is then ready to lift another drum
The drum picker grip will not disconnect until drum is fully down. You only need to operate your hoist to guide drum grab into position. This saves operator time and protects against dangerous climbing.
Model 90, 90M and 90-SS drum lifters are sized for your 55-gallon steel drum. They have 3 different settings, and should be adjusted to grip the sidewall under the rim of your drum.
Set in the top hole it will grip to 22-1/16 diameter drum
Middle hole to 22-3/16 diameter
Bottom hole to 22-7/16 diameter
Morse Verti-Karrier Drum Lifters are NOT for a drum without lid or top in place.
Morse 90-SS Drum Lifter Specifications:
Capacity: Lift a drum weighing up to 1,000 Lb.
Construction: Type 304 Stainless Steel
For Drum Diameters: 22-1/16" to 22-7/16"
Weight: 46 lbs.