Morse Electric Pail Heaters
Keep products warm and fluid with a Morse Pail Heater. The pail heaters conduct heat through the pail wall to the product inside. The adjustable thermostats on the pail heaters allow you to raise the temperature of the product in your pail and maintain that temperature +/- 10 degrees F. Easy to use, flexible pail heaters provide a simple, effective and reliable way to heat the contents of your pails.
Typical Uses of Pail Heater
• Melt or preheat process ingredients
• Heat pail contents to required temperature
• Control viscosity for handling processes
• Heat pails to protect against freezing
• Speed flow of liquids
• Promote dissolution and reduce residue
• Maintain liquid temperatures in water purification systems
• Raise and maintain termperature during biodiesel production
• Maintain liquid resin at optimum temperature
• Morse electric drum heaters and pail heaters are NOT for use with "flammables"
• DO NOT use a drum heater or pail heater in explosion hazard areas
• Ensure drum heaters and pail heaters are in full contact with the drum or pail completely BELOW the level of liquid in the container. Failure to do so can irreparably damage the drum heater.
• DO NOT bend a drum heater sharply as this may cause internal damage to the heating element
• Open the drum bung to allow for expansion of contents when heating
• All applications require temperature monitoring for safety and accurate results while using a drum heater
Morse 710-5-115 Steel Pail Heater Specifications:
Style: Metal 5 Gallon Pail, 115V, 550W, 4" Wide Band
Thermostat: 50 to 425° F
Fits Diameter: 11.25" +/- 1"
Weight: 2 lbs.
*115V band heaters are equipped with six foot cord and plug
*A built in metal screen is grounded electrically for safety
*Built in thermostat is fully adjustable over the range of the heater