- Drum Storage
- Morse Drum Equipment
- Drum Accessories
- MORStop Tilt Brake Drum Accessories
- Morstop 3900-P Tilt-Brake Kit, For Field Installation On Manual Tilt Model
Morse MORStop Tilt Brake
The MORStop Tilt-Brake automatically stops and holds the drum tilt angle. It is a simple, compact anti-backdrive device which functions smoothly and quietly in both directions.
Without the MORStop Tilt-Brake, a heavy unbalanced drum may tilt out of control. Operators may need to manually lock the pull-chain or hand crank to prevent unwanted drum rotation. The MORStop Tilt-Brake eliminates this need.
The MORStop Tilt-Brake option is available on many models in the Morse Drum Karriers and also fits any manual tilt product using a Morse style gear block.
• Gives the operator control and ease of use by holding the drum tilt position constant even when removing tension from the pull chain or crank handle.
• Eliminates backdrive from heavily loaded, unbalanced drum. Prevents uncontrolled drum tilting due to contents shifting from one end of the drum to the other as you turn it.
• Braking is immediate and self-actuating without additional steps by the user
• Braking action works in either forward or reverse tilt directions
Morse 3900-P MORStop Tilt Brake Kit Specifications:
For Field Intallation
Weight: 3 lbs.
Customers Also Viewed
Interstate Products, Inc.