The Eagle 1947 is the best 45 Gallon Flammable Cabinet in the market and just got better!
- In addition to many of the standard features on the existing design, Eagle Cabinets will be rolling out the new design with the following features:
- Self-indexing doors close in sequence and ensure a tight closure from top to bottom
- Self-closing cabinet door(s) open to 135 degrees for easier cabinet access
- Three-point stainless steel bullet latching system provides fail-safe, positive door closure with increased heat and corrosion resistance
- Patented, adjustable galvanized steel shelves direct spills to back and bottom of leakproof sump
- Shelves adjust on 3 in (7.6 cm) centers to give you more flexibility when organizing your cabinet
- Astragal on cabinet door(s) provides extra stiffness and increased heat resistance
- Ten-year limited warranty
- A New innovation in Eagle Flammable Self Closing Cabinets :
- New Concealed self-close mechanism provides obstruction-free access to top shelf space
About the Author: Richard Eisenberg
Born in the early 1960s, Richard Eisenberg grew up in the age of the Apollo program and spent his youth following his father's notions of Environmental happenings going on in the Northeast United States. In 1969 the Cuyahoga River Fire captured Rich's attention; his understanding that water puts out a fire, how can fire exist in or on-top of the water? This question got Rich on a path of curiosity and Environmental awareness at a very early age.
"News about a burning river was a signal that something had gone very wrong with the environment."
William Kovarik, environmental policy historian and communications professor, Radford University
Since the early 1980's, Rich has worked in the Environmental Safety Solutions industry. Providing Environmental Solutions for Railroads, Shipping yards, Government & Civilian for Secondary Containment and Oil Leak Prevention throughout US, Canada, Mexico and many countries abroad.
"My experience in dealing with tens of thousands of applications of Spill Containment, Facility Protection, Safety & Storage as well as supervising a staff of individuals providing a multitude of product solutions allows me the ability to draw on a vast amount of projects to find the right products for the clients applications. As an added value for IPI Clients, we are able to draw upon our partners and network of brand name and experienced manufacturer's."
Rich Eisenberg, Founder / Owner Interstate Products, Inc.