Stake Wall Berms
Portable Spill Containment For Drums, Frac Tanks, Equipment, And Vehicles.
Stake Wall Model Containment Berms feature a unique design that allows the sidewalls to collapse in either direction and spring back automatically to their upright position. Roll Drums over the sidewalls, drive trucks through them, and the sidewalls always return to verticle without assistance.
• Does not rely on inflation, hinged straps, or frames to keep sidewalls up.
• No set-up required - unfold and the sidewalls automatically spring into their verticle position.
• Helps comply with federal and local stormwater regulations
• Helps meet EPA Container Storage Regulation 40 CFR 264.175 and SPCC requirements.
• Custom sizes available.
• Standard material of construction is Copolymer 2000™.