Ultratech 8858 Ultra Wellhead Berm with Hood
- Calculated at Checkout
- Berm Containment:
- < 300 Gallons
- Spill Berm Type:
- Wellhead Berm
Ultra Wellhead Berm
Protect the environment around wellheads from drips and spills
The Ultra-Wellhead Berm helps to protect the environment around wellhead sites from drips and spills. The heavy-duty material is built to last and forms an impermeable barrier between oil or chemical spills resulting from well servicing operations and the ground beneath.
• Capture, collect and contain drips and spills that come from wellheads. Engineered to provide complete (360è?) protection
• Heavy-duty material (Copolymer 2000™) is durable enough to withstand harsh oilfield conditions and provides excellent chemical resistance
• Optional hood uses drawstring and hook and loop closure to securely wrap around the wellhead — further minimizing ground exposure
• Weighted flap bridges the gap between sections and provides a liquid-tight seal
• The 24” tall Wellhead Berm Hood has an adjustable collar that closes to a 10.5” dia. opening
• Inner opening, inside dimensions: 24” x 24” (610 mm x 610 mm)
• A weighted perimeter base provides easy installation of the hood and ensures it will stay in place.
Ultra Wellhead Berm w/Hood Specifications:
Material: Copolymer 2000 & 22 oz. PVC(Hood)
Wall Height: 4"
Outside Dimensions: 10.5' x 10.5'
Inner Opening Inside: 24" x 24"
Containment Capacity: 217 Gallons
Weight: 63 lbs.