Husky Aluminum Angle Drive Through Berm - 15' x 50' x 12"
- Berms : HPC-DSIV-15501X30
- Calculated at Checkout
- Husky Portable Containment
- Spill Berm Size:
- 15' x 50' x 12"
- Spill Berm Type:
- Drive Through
- Berm Width:
- Berm Length:
- Wall Height:
- Length Range:
- Width Range:
- Berm Containment:
- > 5000 Gallons
Husky Aluminum Angle Drive Through Berms - Freedom Series IV
The Drive-Through Freedom Series IV Aluminum Angle Berms are designed with aluminum angle side walls and self rising foam end walls. Set up time is quick. Side walls have pockets every 24" or less to accept angle brackets. End walls can be driven over repeatedly with no damage. No leaving your vehicle to drive in or out. This drive through berm takes up less space than any drive through secondary containment berm on the market.
• 6061-T6 Aircraft-quality aluminum used for the side supports
• Easy set-up
• Can be manufactured to any size specifications or requirements
• Tread pads available (Optional)
• Ground covers available (Optional)
• All types of materials available
• Custom sizes available
• 3-year warranty on all welds and welded seams
Aluminum Angle Drive Through Berm Specifications:
Dimensions: 15' x 50' x 12"
Folded Dimensions: 40" x 46" x 28"
Berm Weight: 214 lbs.
Angle Brackets Weight: 96 lbs.
Shipping Dimensions: 40" x 48" x 32"
Shipping Weight: 369 lbs.
Material: XR-5 8130 30 oz
(Please call us for multiple fabric options) 1-800-474-7294
**BERM DOES NOT INCLUDE YELLOW TRACK PADS PICTURED ABOVE. TRACK PADS ARE OPTIONAL AND PURCHASED SEPARATELY**