Ultra-Dewatering Bag 9730 Reusable Model 3' x 5'
- Storm Water : UT-9730
- Calculated at Checkout
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 3 - 4||and get 6% off|
|Buy 5 or above||and get 8% off|
Ultra Dewatering Bag - Reusable Model
Reusable dewatering bag for large jobs and big savings
The convenience of disposable/one-use bags can make dewatering operations nice and easy. Or at least as nice and easy as dewatering gets. But for large jobs or those on a tight budget, a reusable dewatering bag may be the better solution.
The reusable model Ultra-Dewatering Bag uses a heavy-duty geotextile material that is built to last and withstand multiple uses. Steel locking rods keep the bag securely closed during dewatering but are quickly removed after operations are complete so collected silt, sediment, dirt, and debris can be easily disposed of and the next round of dewatering can begin.
• Use for dewatering operations with large quantities of silt, sediment, or dirt. Bags can be emptied and reused repeatedly.
• Large opening (3' or 5' depending on the size of Dewatering Bag) allows easy access and removal of trapped sediment.
• Works with discharge hoses up to 6".
• Galvanized steel Locking Rods (Part# 9735) are quickly and easily installed to secure bag opening during dewatering.
• Helps comply with NPDES, 40 CFR 122.26 (1999) and TMDL requirements.
Ultra-Dewatering Reusable Bag 9730 Specifications:
Style: Bag with Locking Rods
Dimensions: 3' x 5'
Rating: 80 Microns
Weight: 19 lbs.