Rapid Rise Berms
Sidewalls Stay Lowered And Out Of The Way Until They Are Needed - 1 Year Limited Mfg Warranty
Foam in the top, outer perimeter of this containment berm's sidewalls raise the walls with the level of the liquid should there be a spill. But the walls stay down and flat during normal, day-to-day, operations. Helps comply with SPCC and EPA spill containment regulations.
• Rapid rise containment berm sidewalls remain down during normal operations, loading and unloading. Vehicles and equipment can drive in and out with no set-up or take- down required
• In the case of a spill, the foam ring around the top perimeter of the Containment Berm rises with the level of spilled liquid.
• Provides quick and easy spill containment for drums, IBCs, vehicles, frac tanks and other large containers.
• Helps meet EPA Container Storage Regulation 40 CFR 264.175 and SPCC requirements.
• Custom sizes available.
• Rapid rise containment berm standard material of construction is Copolymer 2000™.
There are no products listed under this category.