Dewatering Solution To Stop Erosion At Water Discharge Sites
• Portable Floating Dispersion Blanket attaches to discharge hose. Closed cell foam, sealed around the perimeter of the blanket allows it to float on the water's surface.
• Discharged water flows onto the Blanket where it is dispersed, drastically reducing the pressure at which it enters the body of water.
• Stop pumped water from eroding banks, shorelines, and soil/sand beneath the water's surface.
• Save time and money by avoiding the need to backfill and grade eroded areas left by excessive or extended water pressures.
• Helps comply with regulations and requirements by keeping turbidity levels low.
Ultra-Floating Dispersion Blanket 5225 Specifications:
Dimensions: 153" x 138" x 6"
Weight: 12 lbs.