Ultra Filter Deck Plus - 9368
Ultra Filter Deck Plus
Filter grease and oil from stormwater runoff
Oil and grease is a major problem in stormwater. Waste oil and grease containers from restaurants are often a source of pollution in rainfall.
Even if they are sealed from the elements, residual oil and grease that may have spilled or dripped when the waste oil was poured into the container can get washed away with the rain and flushed into the nearest storm drain.
• Heavy-duty polyethylene units use Ultra-X-Tex® material, a high-performance oil absorbent, below removable grating to remove oil, grease and other hydrocarbons from stormwater runoff.
• Ports are located in the base of units to drain off clean stormwater.
• Ultra-X-Tex® roll of absorbent is quickly and easily removed and replaced.
• Excellent for use underneath dumpsters, grease collection tanks, outdoor machinery or equipment.
• Use at restaurant, grills and other food preparation areas under waste oil and grease containers.
• All-polyethylene construction will not rust or corrode.
• Helps meet Stormwater Management Regulations — NPDES, 40 CFR 122.26 (1999).
Ultra-Filter Deck Plus 9368 Specifications:
Dimensions: 74.25" x 50" x 5.25"
Weight: 90 lbs.
Weight Capacity: 9,000 lbs.
Absorption Capacity: 2.5 Gallons