Shop by Category
Retrofit ADA Warning Pads
ADA Detectable Warning System - Retrofit - (Raised, Truncated Domes) Aids The Visually Impaired
• Available in four (4) sizes: 2’ x 2’, 2’ x 3’, 2’ x 4’ and 2’ x 5’. Custom sizes available.
• Safety yellow color assists people with severe visual impairment. Black, brick red and custom colors also available.
• Flexible construction forms to fit dips, slopes and inclines in sidewalks and walkways.
• ADA Pads are designed for the visually impaired to feel the raised, truncated domes with their feet. This, in combination with the tapping cane, can alert them to a different surface than the surrounding concrete sidewalk and an upcoming intersection.
• Installs quickly and easily using only adhesive (included). Each ADA Pad ships with anchors that can be used for added security.
• Better slip and impact resistance than composites.
Complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA): Provide tactile warning surfaces which comply with the detectable warnings on walking surfaces section of the Americans with Disabilities Act
Title 49 CFR TRANSPORTATION, Part 37.9 STANDARDS FOR ACCESSIBLE TRANSPORTATION FACILITIES, Appendix A, Section 4.29.2 DETECTABLE WARNINGS ON WALKING SURFACES