Green Fire Ice Melt Pellets (2 x 50 lb. Bags)
- Free Shipping
Green Fire Ice Melt Pellts is one of the fastest and safest snow and ice melt pellets available. Environmentally Friendly! Non-damaging ice melt pellets will not break down carpets, floors or leave an oily/white residue when not over applied. Safe because it helps eliminate freeze thaw damage to concrete and melts ice fast. Non-toxic and better for your facility! Green Fire Pellets may not be used on concrete less than one year old.
Green Fire Ice Melt Features:
• Fast acting and will not rust or corrode steel or aluminum as most other ice melt products may do.
• The green color lets you know where it has been applied and allows for more economical coverage.
• For added safety it contains beneficial instant traction agents and will not cause brown outs if used as directed.
• Do not apply pellets to improperly constructed concrete or concrete less then 1 year old-please see liquid ice melt for more applications.
• In stock and shipped from closest warehouse to your location.
Concrete, Asphalt, Gravel, Wood, Driveways, Sidewalks, Steps, Construction Sites, Equipment, Cables, Satellite Dishes, Loading Docks, Garages, Locks, Gutters, Non-porous roofs, Parking Lots, Job sites and many more.
How to use:
Do not over apply - use 1/4 lb per square yard and broadcast pellets by hand or spreader. For best results and to prevent freeze thaw potential damage after melting ice, sweep off extra slush from exposed joint areas. Should be applied to properly cured concrete and or asphalt surfaces.
Price includes shipping anywhere in USA besides Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico.
For questions or special bulk discounts for ice melt in 300 lbs., pallet sizes, super sacks, ½ or full truckloads, please call 1-800-474-7294.
Click Here for other Ice Melt Pellets