Terand Dry Moly Film Lubricant and Coating
A superior, long lasting, extreme condition, dry film lubricant and anti-seize coating. Withstands high temperatures and extreme pressures. Provides a dry film lube especially suited for use in dirty or dusty atmospheres. Burnishes into metal to provide long-term lubrication and protection. Inert to water, oil, alkalis, and acids. Methylene chloride free formula is more user friendly and accepted by safety directors who disapprove of chlorinated solvents.
• Film has Low Coefficient of Friction
• Provides Excellent Lubricating Properties
• Does Not Attract Dust or Dirt
• Adheres to Metals, Rubber, Glass, and Most Plastics
• Inert to Water, Oil, Alkalies, and Many Acids
• Resists Temperatures from -110°F to +1050°F and Pressures to 100,000psi
• Oil and Ore Drills • Engines • Motors • Bearings • Gears • Turbines • Compressors • Pump Assemblies • Boilers • Conveyors • Gear and Chains • Construction Equipment • Refineries • Shipyards • Foundries • Industrial Plants • Factories • Construction Companies • Steel Mills • Chemical Plants • Mining Operations • Automotive Operations
SIZE: 16 oz. can
NET WEIGHT: 12 oz.
UNITS/PACK: 12 cans