Passively Filter Hydrocarbons From Stormwater In Outdoor Containment Products
• The best protection for non monitored containment sites.
• Helps eliminate problems associated with the collection of rainwater in outdoor containment products.
• Simple installation - can be connected to any outdoor contaiment product.
• Hydrocarbon and modest spills are captured - clean stormwater drains through the outflow port.
• Larger or concentrated spills activate auto shutoff mechanism.
• Manual shutoff valve can be used to secure all draining operations, change out the filter cartridge.
• Filters are quickly and easily replaced.
Standard Passive Filter 9935 Specifications:
Dimensions: 28" L x 3 ½" Dia.
Flow Rate: 7.5 Gallons Per Hour
Weight: 2 lbs.
Replacement Filter: UT-9936
Please note: For items that ship by common carrier, you will be contacted by phone or email to confirm shipping charges prior to processing your order.