Hydra-Lift Drum Roller
• Designed to lift and roll your closed drum to mix and blend the contents.
• Provides "hands-off" drum handling and mixing.
• This ergonomic design allows you to load an upright drum at floor level.
Portable Drum Roller
• Roll your closed drums to mix and blend the contents with Morse industrial drum mixers.
• This compact, portable, industrial drum mixer and drain stand rolls closed drums to agitate the contents.
• It has a built-in retractable tipping lever to assist loading.
• The motor is explosion proof, and air powered.
Stationary Drum Roller
• Choose a fixed drum rotation speed with either 10, 20, or 30 RPM motors.
• Variable speed models are also available from 10-40 RPM, which is easily regulated by a turning a knob.
• Single and Double drum rollers are available.
• Units come with four drive wheels and 4 idler wheels.
• Rotate drum with a vigorous "corner-over-corner" action!
• Using a Morse Rotator eliminates spills and splashing of dangerous contents on workers, and risk of contamination.
• The user controls the hydraulic tilting action that raises the drum into position for rotating.
• Rotate various sized drums, weighing up to 800 Lbs.
End Over End Tumblers
• Morse drum tumblers turn your sealed 55-gallon drum end-over end to mix separated ingredients back into suspension.
• Turning drums End-Over-End with a drum tumbler provides a more aggressive mixing action.
• Units can handle 55-Gallon Steel Drums with a capacity up to 800 pounds.
• Mix or agitate small batches quickly and economically.
• Cans are held at an angle on a horizontal rotating shaft resulting in a vigorous "corner-over-corner" mixing action.
• Single and Double can tumblers are available.
• Tumbles up to 23 RPM and can handle 100 Lb cans.