Mix and Blend the Contents of your drums with Morse Manufacturing Company® Drum Rollers.
• From hydra lifts to portable units, Morse makes it easy to blend your products. • Single speed and variable speed motors available for most units. • Easy blending without transfering the contents.
Click here for more information
Hydra-Lift Drum Roller
• Designed to lift and roll your closed drum to mix and blend the contents. • Provides "hands-off" drum handling and mixing. • This ergonomic design allows you to load an upright drum at floor level.
Portable Drum Roller
• Roll your closed drums to mix and blend the contents with Morse industrial drum mixers. • This compact, portable, industrial drum mixer and drain stand rolls closed drums to agitate the contents. • It has a built-in retractable tipping lever to assist loading. • The motor is explosion proof, and air powered.
Stationary Drum Roller
• Choose a fixed drum rotation speed with either 10, 20, or 30 RPM motors. • Variable speed models are also available from 10-40 RPM, which is easily regulated by a turning a knob. • Single and Double drum rollers are available. • Units come with four drive wheels and 4 idler wheels.
• Rotate drum with a vigorous "corner-over-corner" action! • Using a Morse Rotator eliminates spills and splashing of dangerous contents on workers, and risk of contamination. • The user controls the hydraulic tilting action that raises the drum into position for rotating. • Rotate various sized drums, weighing up to 800 Lbs.
End Over End Tumblers
• Morse drum tumblers turn your sealed 55-gallon drum end-over end to mix separated ingredients back into suspension. • Turning drums End-Over-End with a drum tumbler provides a more aggressive mixing action. • Units can handle 55-Gallon Steel Drums with a capacity up to 800 pounds.
• Mix or agitate small batches quickly and economically. • Cans are held at an angle on a horizontal rotating shaft resulting in a vigorous "corner-over-corner" mixing action. • Single and Double can tumblers are available. • Tumbles up to 23 RPM and can handle 100 Lb cans.
SELECT A SUB-CATEGORY OF: Drum Rollers and Tumblers