We offer a full line of Morse Drum Rollers, Tumblers, Kontrol Karriers, Lifters, Drum Transporters, Trucks, Dollies, Cradles, Tippers, Drum Rackers, Spotters, Servers, Palletizers, Forklift Attachments, Drum Accessories, Diameter Adapters, Fiber Drum Straps, Tilt Brake, Drum Cones, Drum Faucets and Bung Wrenches, Drum Pumps, and Drum Pail Heaters.
Click here for more information
Mix and Blend the Contents of your drums with Morse Manufacturing Company® Drum Rollers.
• From hydra lifts to portable units, Morse makes it easy to blend your products. • Single speed and variable speed motors available for most units. • Easy blending without transfering the contents.
Morse MFG Co has a variety of Kontrol Karriers designed to lift and pour 55-gallon drums!
• Morse MFG Co Vertical Lift Drum Pourers are available with a built in scale!
• Kontrol Karriers are designed to move and pour drums from a hook.
• Easy blending without transferring the contents.Lift and transport all your fiber, steel and plastic drums with Morse MFG Co Series Drum Cradles.
• Most units carry up to 1,000 pounds!
• Models are available for 30, 15 and 5 gallon drums.
• Stainless steel and spark resistant models are available.
Lift and transport all your fiber, steel and plastic drums with Morse MFG Co. Series Drum Rackers and Palletizers.
• MORStak and Omni-Lift Drum Rackers are the ultimate way to move full 55-Gallon drums on or off racks. • Spotters and Palletizers make it easy to move drums from pallet to floor and vice versa. • Spark Resistant Models are available for hazardous areas.
Morse MFG Co. has a variety of accessories and options for drum handlers.
• Diameter Adapters are available for most drum rotators and drum transporters. • Most units have a spark resistant or stainless steel model available. • Several solutions for those looking to dispense directly from the drum.
Lift and pour drums with any of the Morse MFG Co. Forklift Attachments.
• Forklift attachments for moving and pouring all sorts of drums. • Kontrol Karriers are designed to move and pour drums from a hook. • Easy blending without transferring the contents.